Recently we met up with friends at an asparagus-themed sagra in Marola.
Good Folks. Good Food. Good Fun.
The best part for me was watching the group of little girls play.
Discuss:
Discuss further:
Continue to discuss:
Finally some dancing:
Clearly organized play:
The proof is in the smiles:
And then it breaks apart:
The debriefing:

I watched as they followed this pattern for quite some time: lots and lots of discussions and deciding for these sweet Pinkalicious girls.
Good Folks. Good Food. Good Fun.
The best part for me was watching the group of little girls play.
Discuss:
Discuss further:
Continue to discuss:
Finally some dancing:
Clearly organized play:
The proof is in the smiles:
And then it breaks apart:
The debriefing:
I watched as they followed this pattern for quite some time: lots and lots of discussions and deciding for these sweet Pinkalicious girls.
2 comments:
oh, i am still smiling: that was absolute cuteness to watch those photos :)
I love the colours in these photos - and the childs are sweet!
beautiful post!
Post a Comment