8.21.2008

Life is Getting in the Way

. . . of blogging and other hobbies, like photography. I haven't even taken my camera out of the case since I've returned to Italy; my computer is sitting on a large Rubbermaid bin in the garage. To create this blog entry I have to sit in the kitchen window with Richard's laptop and steal wireless Internet access from our neighbor (sorry Gene).

I started back to work Wednesday. All is good in library land. We have a new principal -- should be a good thing.

Maddy is doing great. Right now she is sitting in the other window observing our neighbor Marco transport wood from his pile to his house with his wheelbarrow. His two kids follow suit with their toy wheelbarrows. Willingly . . . not real sure? She has spent the last couple of days with a high school senior since her school isn't quite open yet. She is loving every minute of it -- swimming, even tennis.

Maybe I'll get my camera out this weekend. . . .

No comments: