


A kimono ensemble arrived directly from Okinawa last week; it's nice to have friends scattered across the globe. I suggested that perhaps she could wear this for Halloween, and she absolutely refused, afraid that it might get dirty. (Further proof that she is her father's daughter)
Can't say I blame her, though. It is pretty fancy.
Now, if I could just get her to entertain and serve me . . . . Fat Chance.
Grazie Padrino in Okinawa.
7 comments:
I wouldn't want to get that dirty either, it's absolutely beautiful. I love the variety in the kimono print, and the combination of different flower patterns.
So cute, I love the socks and shoes combo :)
Very fancy indeed!
Ciao
Anita
So pretty! Isn't that just the way? You find something perfect for your child the wear for some event and they refuse to wear it? At least she looks beautiful in it.
Gorgeous! I agree! I think it would make a fantastic Halloween costume. Maybe she will change her mind.
How to make a girl happy ;) Very cute ;)
Makes me miss Okinawa. What a fun and thoughtful gift. I especially love those pretty socks.
What a beauty - a treat for the eyes!
Post a Comment