They are attempting to fill water guns at the bucket. The play started with five children fully clothed; however, as soon as they began to get a little wet, the clothes were shed, to include a much older boy who is not pictured here.
Rosie, an Italian neighbor who understands the need to explain certain things to the uninformed Americana, offered this: They must remove their clothes because the damp clothes against the skin coupled with any wind (even that from running) will cause a fever.
okay. if you say so.
We have been in the HOT than HOT South where fights with water pistols are more than welcomed.

5 comments:
The joy of being a child. How fun!
i just love this... happy week!
That's a great photo. Yes, the combination of damp + wind can quite pernicious. (I can't tell you how many times I've been warned about it, lol.)
Too funny. Our movers wouldn't even let me turn on a fan even though it was blazing hot!!! Funny Italians!!
I totally second that ailment theory: saves spending time doing laundry!
Post a Comment