
The wardrobes are done! Wardrobes are available in all sorts of sizes and colors and combinations and qualities -- We opted to keep it pretty simple, and also selected a mid-range level of quality. They actually turned out nicer than I anticipated.
I would much rather a collection of antique armoires (which are indeed available at a monthly antique market in a neighboring town), but I've learned that with absolutely no closet space in this house that this is just not practical for the amount of stuff we have. And since the space available is so limited, we have to be smart in making the most of it. I hope that we've done it well -- we'll see.
Maddy's Room
Nicola mounting the back splash
Nicola and Riccardo
Oven & microwave --we are happy to get the microwave off of the counter, especially in such a small kitchen.
This is in the small hallway at the top of the stairs. It's kind of a weird piece but will function as a linen closet for us.
Studio Wardrobe (aka Dana's wardrobe)
Same
Since space is limited, we had them put sliding doors on this one.
Master Bedroom (aka Richard's Wardrobe)
No comments:
Post a Comment